FedEx Express is Hiring Warehouse Associate positions near Airport – Apply Today
FedEx Express is absolutely, positively your best choice for a career.
Are you looking for a company that provides a safe, diverse and rewarding environment where employees have opportunities to grow and succeed?
Are you looking for a company that provides benefits, competitive pay and opportunities to develop your skills into a rewarding career?
This is who we are and what we do. Come join the team that is recognized consistently among best employers and is the world’s largest express transportation company, providing services to more than 220 countries and territories. Come help us deliver the FedEx Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
- Company: FedEx Express
- Category: Operations
- Job Req#: RC604592
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Remote: No
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Located near the MSP Airport: SHIFT: Monday- Friday 06:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Must have a valid US driver’s license or State ID. You will be subject to a background check and drug screen. Starting pay rate is $17.67.
FedEx Express offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Full medical benefits Medical/Dental/Vison Insurance
- Company matched 401(k) If you contribute 6%, we will match it 8%!
- $5,250 yr. tuition assistance (great for students)
- Employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Vacation/Holiday pay
- Interline airline travel discount program!
Part Time: Pay 17.67 – Must have a Valid Driver License.
Shift: Sunday 03: 00p.m -10:30pm & Monday-Thursday 06: 00p.m -11:30pm
Days off: Friday, Saturday
Part Time: Pay 16.77 – Must have a valid US driver’s license or State ID
Shift: Monday Friday 06:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Days off: Weekends
Ability to lift 50 lbs. Ability to maneuver packages of any weight above 50 lbs. with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person. Clerical experience including typing and/or general office administration duties preferred. Good human relations and communication skills. Ability to successfully complete all basic and re-currency training. Experience dealing with the movement of heavyweight freight using forklifts, tugs and other loading/unloading equipment preferred. The ability to communicate both timely and effectively in a noisy operations environment, is required. Since operating motorized conveyances is required in this job, employee must possess a valid driver’s license (see policy 4-48). Non-covered safety-sensitive position; ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
CONFIRM that you meet the following job requirements:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You are able to lift 50 pounds.
- You have lived in the USA for the past 5 years.
- You have a valid US driver’s license or State ID.
- You are willing to complete a background check and drug screen
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: