Compass Group USA
Morrison Living, a member of Compass Group®, is the nation’s only company exclusively dedicated to providing food, nutrition & wellness, EVS and hospitality services to the senior living industry.? Morrison has over 350 registered dietitians, 250 executive chefs, 400 hospitality associates and 7,000 professional food service team members. Actively committed to fostering ways to enjoy great-tasting, healthy food through socially responsible practices and superior customer service, the Atlanta-based company serves more than 450 senior living clients in 42 states, including some of the largest and most prominent senior living communities in the United States.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the ‘job search’ in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on ‘referral tracking.’ For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email [email protected]. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
The Regional Director is a part of a management team for the district and provides overall planning, direction, evaluation and control of the food service units, achieving operational and financial goals. The Regional Director provides guidance and motivation to District Managers, District Directors of Dining Services, and other Managers and Associates. The role is instrumental in establishing and maintaining effective customer/client rapport.
- Is well versed in all aspects of foodservice management, with a proven track record of success
- Possesses strong strategic thinking skills, with an emphasis on delivering and measuring action plans
- Is proactive and positive; interacts professionally with a diverse group of associates, peers, managers, suppliers, clients and customers
- Embraces excellence in customer service both for internal and external customers; has excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgment in assisting customers, clients, peers and subordinates
- Manages all Company Higher Education accounts within a region to ensure compliance with government and agency standards and to ensure profitability of the region
- Ensures consistent and fair administration of personnel policies.
- Manages planning, budget analysis and reporting for the Region and/or District
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience
- Five years of experience in food service management.
- Experience in large managed volume school food service operations
- Experience in P&L management
- Contract-managed service experience, preferred
Apply to Morrison Living today!
Morrison Living is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Morrison Community Living are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Positions at this location require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account will be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: